Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Training setback

Training was going along very well until Saturday when I came down with some kind of bug.  Since I had ridden 3 times already that week, I told myself I'd just recuperate on Saturday and go for my long ride on Sunday.  Well, Sunday came around and I felt even worse than Saturday, so there was no riding that day either.
Long story short, I got in no long ride last week.  I don't think this is going to kill my training plan, but still, I hate to suffer setbacks.  I'll be back on the bike tomorrow night, but Wednesday is a travel day, Thursday night looks like I've got a client event (going to a hockey game it sounds like!), and Friday will be another travel day.  It looks like the best I'm going to be able to do is 3 rides this week, but I should have a good chunk of time for a 4-5 hour ride on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment