Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Bike MS coming up soon...

The Bike MS in Sedona is fast approaching.  It is coming up on April 14th and 15th.  I am planning to do the longest possible route which is 105 miles the first day and 45 miles the second day.  The first day will be my first century, if I can finish.

I would feel pretty confident about my being able to finish the ride except for the fact that there is a pretty ridiculous hill climb right at the beginning of the ride.  While I feel that I should be able to get up this climb, my concern is that I'm going to have to use so much energy getting up the hill that I'm going to be totally burned out later in the ride.

If you have any interest in sponsoring me as I ride in the Bike MS to help fight multiple sclerosis, please visit my fundraising page here.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment