Saturday, June 30, 2012

It's Tour time!!!!

I can't believe the Tour is finally here, and that Nathan and I are heading out in less than two weeks! Of course I set my alarm to see it live at 5:00am Arizona time. It did not disappoint, with Fabian ripping up the course in a way that few can in a time trial. What a great stage it was this morning, and it's good to see something go right for Team Radio Shack Nissan Trek for once. Hopefully RSNT can keep Spartacus in yellow for the first week or so; it would be a great thing after such a disappointing season so far. Keep an eye on this blog going forward as I will be posting a lot more now that tour time is here and especially as I get over to France. I don't know how or where I'm going to get Internet, but I will do something to make sure I get the updates out.

No comments:

Post a Comment