Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Welcome new readers!

Apparently, some people other than me and my immediate family have discovered this blog, so I thought I'd say hello.  I've set up this blog primarily to record my trip to the 2012 Tour de France.  However, I've also taken to blogging about my other cycling-related exploits.


Regarding my trip to the TdF, I will be travelling with my son, and am leaving on 7/12/12.  We will arrive in France on Friday and over the next 4 days make our way down to the Pyrenees.  We will be staying in Bagneres-de-Luchon where we will see the end of Stage 16 and the beginning of Stage 17.  After that, we will make our way up to Paris to do tourist stuff.where we will catch the final stage and the awards.  We might also make a day trip out to Chartres to catch the ITT for Stage 19.  After that, we will spend some tourist time in Paris and return to home on 7/24/12.

Anyway, if you have any suggestions for how best to see the Tour, I'd love your input.  Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment