Thursday, June 21, 2012

Team LIVESTRONG Challenge Davis this Sunday

Tomorrow I will be travelling up to Northern California to participate in the Team LIVESTRONG Challenge Davis with Team Fatty: Fighting Like Susan, the brainchild of Elden Nelson, the Fat Cyclist.  This will definitely be my first century, unless my crappy preparation over the past week and a half doom me to failure.  Long story short, with all the travel, etc. I've been doing, I did not get my long ride in last weekend, and really have not done any riding in about 8 days.

I've raised over $750 ($771 to be exact), so in accordance with my challenge, I will be shaving my legs tonight.  That should be quite an ordeal.

If you want to donate, please visit http://laf.livestrong.org/goto/bill.canning.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment