Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Limited posting for the next few days

I have no convenient access to the Internet here in Bagneres-de-Luchon (or as the locals call it, Luchon). I am currently sitting on the ground in front of the Office of Tourism to make this post.  I will be able to try to post some new tomorrow and the next day, but expect the substantial stuff to be posted 2 days from now.
  • I will give you a taste of what we've been up to:
  • We drove from Tours to Toulouse by way of Poitiers and Bordeaux
  • We watched the start of the stage on Monday from Samatan
  • We raced the Tour to Pau and caught the finish and the awards ceremony
  • We drove to Luchon which entailed crossing over the Col d'Aspin and the Col du Peyresourde
  • We rested a bit in Luchon
  • We drove to Spain by way of the Col du Portillon
Anyway, it's been a pretty exciting past few days, and I will get the posts up as soon as possible.

1 comment:

  1. Any idea what stage you're going to camp out for during the TDF? I'll DVR it in HD and shoot a screenshot for you. Enjoy the trip!
    Chris

    ReplyDelete