Sunday, July 1, 2012

My new routine

My new routine for Tour time is to get up at 5:00am to watch the Tour live on NBC Sports Network.  Of course I'm DVRing it just in case, but this should work out even when I've got to work.  Since the Tour seems to typically end around 8:30am local time, I can watch the stage, then hop in the shower and be ready to work by 9:00 which is generally when things get started for my client.  In addition, since it's Independence Day this week and my vacation to France starts next week, I don't need to be on the road until the Tour is over.

This actually worked out pretty well.  I know it's going to get tougher when some of the longer stages begin and the coverage starts at 4:00am or even earlier, but you've got to make some sacrifices for Le Tour!

No comments:

Post a Comment