Monday, July 9, 2012

Nice blog posts from the Tour

Ray, the blogger at DC Rainmaker (www.dcrainmaker.com), is moving to France, and was therefore in a position to attend a couple stages of the Tour earlier this month. If you are into cycling or running, and especially if you are tech geek into cycling or running, you should definitely check out his blog. In fact, you should probably stop reading my drivel and immediately go check out every post he has done over the years. Only after you have spent some quality time with a quality blog should you come back here. I'll be here when (if?) you get back.

Okay, thanks for returning. As I was starting to say, Ray and his wife, Bobbie, posted a number of excellent posts about their time at the Tour. If you are interested in what it's like to be at the Tour, as opposed to just the racing, these posts are required reading.

Ray and Bobbie's posts are here:
I do want to take a moment to warn you that you should not expect my posts from the Tour to be anywhere near this well done. Ray is an experienced blogger and tech geek with lots of toys. I'm a novice blogger with a cheapo digital camera. That said, I'll do my best!

No comments:

Post a Comment